Thursday 9 April 2009

playing with film (for mobile devices)


For quite some time now I have been really interested in the way people use ipod's/iPhone's and other small portable sound and audio devices. I have been playing it was a slow day and I the things I had planned didn't happen so I looked for some film stuff to create a piece designed for ipod. Yes I know the aspect ratio changes during the cross dissolve but it was an hours play time between other stuff, the music is not mine but credited and legal.
Please watch it, better still download it (real player downloader will do it) watch it on your ipod or here with the sound up it doesn't pretend to be anything, and yes it's a bit cheesy but that is sort of intended & tell me what you think. I will do some more and set up a proper download section soon.
I see a real market for straight to ipod films. I plan to make a few more with the idea of mood changing films. A minute or two long to relax before sleep, or an important meeting or wake up before going to see the bank to ask for your money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment