Saturday 31 January 2009

Saturday morning

After a good day yesterday re-designing the educational structure of the local area (only in theory). I have now set myself the task of equipping 10 iMacs with Final Cut Studio, x1 and Final Cut Express x9. As well as recording enough pieces to camera for a full (teaching) practitioners day in late March. To be used editing and making a 1 minute professional standard cut (rather than filming as well). I think I agreed to a whole lot more but await the minutes to see what I actually said!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've picked up a trait associated with myself, the "Say Yes" bug, although its always great fun :P

    Take Care

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least with saying "yes" to so much never leaves you with the 'what if' scenario.
    Thanks for the comment
    Travis

    ReplyDelete